ERW (Electric Resistant Welding)
The high-frequency electricitiy-resistant welding method developed by the thermatool Group of the United States is usde in the porduction of our REW pipes.
Thermatool’s technology renders superb weldability to our products.
– Acc API 5L GrB up to X70(PSL-1, PSL-2), BS 1139, 1389, 3601, and 6323, ASTM A53, A178, 214, 252, 500, 589 and 795, All ASTM standard, SB338 Gr2wGr12, plus client’s specification
– OD3/8″~OD24″, THK up to 19mm, Length 6m~25m
LSAW (Longitudinally Sub-marged Arc Welding)
Carbon steel & stainless steel and alloy by roll bend, press bend (JCO, Knife)
– length : 16 meter max.
– Wall thickness : 80mm max.
– outside diameter : 1,676.4(66″)max.
– Acc to API spec” 5L GrB up to X70, API Spec” 2H, API spec” 2W, All ASTM standard, BS7191 and EN10225, plus client’s specificaton
– OD457mm(8″)~OD3810mm(150″), THK up to 120mm, Length up to 13.2mm
SSAW (Spirally Sub-marged Arc Welding)
Carbon steel & stainless steel and alloy
– Acc to API 2B, H or 5L GrB, JIS A5525, G3444, G3457 and A5530, ASTM A252, All ASTM standard, BS4360, EN10025,
plus client’s specification
– OD400mm~0D2600mm, THK 5mm~25mm, Length 6m~25m
|Pipe – Stainless STEEL|
I Material – ASTM STANDARD